Walker- Hendry House

125 N. Lucernce, Orlando, Fl

This home was moved from Magnolia Avenue in 1982. The 10-room home is one of Orlando’s few remaining Victorian homes built in the 1890s. In 1900 S.G. Walker, a citrus, pineapple, and cane grower, purchased the home and lived there with his daughter, Mrs. Lorena Hendry, who lived there for 80 years. ORLANDO HISTORIC LANDMARK(1978)

Call Now Button